Local Governance, Social Enterprise, Health and Wellbeing
- Venue: Lindisfarne Centre, St. Aidan's College, Durham University, Windmill Hill, Durham. DH1 3LJ
- Start: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 09:30:00 GMT
- End: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 15:00:00 GMT
In a climate of 'credit crunch' healthcare, could social enterprise be used as an intervention to promote health and wellbeing?
Organised by the Institute of Local Governance and Fuse Complex Systems research group in association with the North East Social Enterprise Network (NESEP).
- Professor Cam Donaldson, Yunus Chair in Social Business & Health at Glasgow Caledonian University.
- Karen Wood, Chief Executive North East Social Enterprise Partnership.
- Tim Keilty, New Prospects
- Jane Hartley, Chief Executive, Vonne
Further information can be found at QRM Final Programme - January 2016
To download the presentations please click here.